Saturday, December 24, 2011

On the 12th Day of #Creepfest...

On the 12th Day of Creepfest, my true love gave to me...

12 KILLERS CUMMING

11 INNARDS SPILLING


10 BRAINS A-MUNCHING


9 FACES SPLITTING

8 TEETH A-TUMBLING

7 VEINS A-SPRAYING



6 CHEEKS A-BRUISING


5 BLUDGEONINGS!!!

4 NIPPLE TWISTS


3 FRESH SLAPS


2 TASTY BITES 


and THE START OF SOMETHING FREAKY


DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ON CREEPFEST/HOLIDAY HOP POSTS TO ENTER TO WIN "DANNY MARBLE & the APPLICATION FOR NON-SCARY THINGS"!!



5 comments:

  1. This was one of my favorite blogs to visit this hop! Loved it and was totally creeped out, by turns. Thanks, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, this was hilarious to go through. Much better than the traditional 12 days of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While reading this I was humming the 12 Days of Christmas songs, I was disturbed with myself when I started to sing it with your twelve creepy days in place of the actual words.

    Morganlafey86(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am properly creeped out for this very jolly Creepmas! Thank you for the giggles.

    dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! merry christmas!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete