Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014: A Story A Week



2014 is the year of #AStoryAWeek. All you have to do is write a story a week. I know, I know,ALL you have to do--like it's not hard. It will be hard at times, but some weeks will be easier than others. Hell, just scroll down through the 
list here: http://mcnito.blogspot.com/p/a-story-week.html. It's not really that long. I actually copy/pasted way too many "weeks" and was pleasantly surprised at how few there were. :)

REMEMBER: a story is a story, no matter how long. It can be 6000 words or 60 words. It can be written, edited, and polished for submission, or it can be a super-rough first draft. It can be brand new, or it can be an old story you've finally completed. Just THINK IN INK and get those words down! I will update this list with my story titles to show how I'm progressing, and I encourage you guys to comment with your lists, too! GOOD LUCK!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

2 comments: