Thursday, September 22, 2011

Karma in the Garden

As many of you know, I participate in Novel Publicity's Karmic Liking Day on Facebook. It's a fantastic way to meet other writers and network your novels. Every week, Novel Publicity and its founder, Emlyn Chand, choose a Karmic Read to publicize and this week's choice was my suspense/horror "Rabbits in the Garden". The following is copied from Emlyn's official post on Google+.
---------

This week's karmic read is Rabbits in the Garden by +Jessica McHugh. Here's a little teaser to whet your appetite:
"At age thirteen, Avery Norton lost everything: her boyfriend, her home, and her freedom, all thanks to a secret crypt in her basement and the spirit-crushing prison called Taunton Asylum."

Head to Amazon to pick-up your copy today: http://ow.ly/6BxQk

Visit YouTube to watch the book trailer: http://youtu.be/DK3HnxHru0g

By supporting your fellow indie author, you just may win the chance to be next week's karmic read. That's how karma works after all! If you'd like to have your book featured on our website and social media accounts as the karmic read of the week, please click "share" on this post (the original one shared by +Emlyn Chand) to spread the good word across your Google+ network. We'll choose the next read on Thursday morning. Good luck :-)
-------------
Unfortunately I won't be as active on Novel Publicity's Liking Chain this Friday as I'm displaying and selling my inky wares at the Baltimore Book Fest, followed by the Thunderous Productions One Act Festival which includes my play "Two Grunts for Yes". But I will catch up later!! I will also be at Baltimore Book Fest on Saturday, so drop by the Post Mortem Press booth and say HI!

Have a fantastic and speculative Thursday, and I hope to see some new faces at Novel Publicity's Karmic Friday and my various Fests. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment