Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Queen Bee

Good morning, Droogies! 
It certainly is a good morning for me because I just finished writing my horror novel, PINS!! There are a bunch of revisions and extensions I have to do, but I wrote the last line and that's all I care about right now. Well, that and the first poem for FauxPoWriMo!! Enjoy!


QUEEN BEE


Drones in her machine
Make music industrial
Under the pretense of
"Good clean work". 
Laughing while our ears bleed,
She buzzes, viscous and vicious,
"What a perfect day to be the Queen".
But looking down,
Still waiting for the crown,
Her command is sugar glass. 
Isn't it funny:
Even from her nest on high,
Boot heels taste like honey. 




OH! And congrats to Johanna for winning the "Danny Marble & the Application for Non-Scary Things" ebook!!! Thanks to everyone who participated in the Coffin Hop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment