Thursday, November 3, 2011

So, I won this Blog Award...



...And what a fantastic surprise it was!! The Liebster Blog Award is granted by readers to their favorite up-and-coming bloggers with under 200 followers. My award was bestowed by always fabulous Georgina Morales, author of "Perpetual Night" and other awesome tales.

I only just started this blog in September and I'm still getting the hang of it, so I'm crazystupidhappy that someone has acknowledged my blog as well as the pieces I've shared on it.

Thank you so much, Gina, for thinking of me for this award. Everyone should check out her blog, Diary of a Writer in Progress, as well as the work she has available for purchase through Post Mortem Press, Amazon, and elsewhere!!


Now, it's time to pay it forward (KEVINSPACEYRULES ahem.). I will now pick my five favorite blogs and give them the Liebster Blog Award!! Those five sites are...

The Real Matt Daddy by Matt Peregoy



Someday, when I'm Famous by Melissa Luznicky Garrett

...here we are...going by Charlie Smith

Gina McKnight by Gina McKnight

T.R. Stoddard's Writing Refuse by T.R. Stoddard



In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:

- Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog

- Copy and paste the award to your blog

- Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog

- Hope they pay it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor

THANK YOU AGAIN TO GINA!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Jess! You're so sweet. I have added Georgina's blog to my reader and will definitely check out the others. I will post my pick on my blog in the next few days. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination for the Liebster Blog award. Funny, within two days I got the award twice so I am beyond excited/shocked. Each of the people who nominated me are part of my favorite blogs I read. Now to nominate five of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love these awards - such a cool way to find great new blogs :) Congrats Jessica!

    ReplyDelete