Monday, October 15, 2012

COFFIN HOP 2012 #CoffinHop (Coming Soon!)

Welcome to the introductory 2012 Coffin Hop promotion post!! By the way, there's still time to sign up! Last year was a resounding success, so I'm jazzed to participate again this year, especially after meeting so many new inky cohorts. So, here's a little bit about what I'll be doing this year, as well as the prizes you can win from commenting on this blog.

Each day, I will post horror entries, on which you SHOULD leave a comment. At the end of the Hop, I will throw all of the commenters' names into a hat and pick a winner. The winner will receive a prize pack containing autographed copies of "PINS" and "Play the Way Home," as well as an ebook copy of the Collector's EP for "Death By Drive-In," which features stories by Jessica McHugh, Red Tash, CW LaSart, Amy K. Marshall, and Axel Howerton. I might also include whatever nonsense I have laying around my house, so I hope you like cat hair and weed crumbs. ;)

Remember, leave comments on every blog post throughout the Coffin Hop. The more posts you comment on, the more times your name will be entered into the drawing for the prize pack.



Telemarketing is a drag, and serving jobs are exhausting. Luckily, strip clubs are always looking for new blood. Eva "Birdie" Finch is fed up with the slim pickings in local em
ployment, and the gentlemen's club/bowling alley called Pins seems to be the only option left. But learning how to strip for strangers isn't Birdie's only obstacle, especially when fellow dancers start turning up dead.

From Jessica McHugh, author of the steampunk adventure The Sky: The World and the bestselling psychological thriller Rabbits in the Garden, PINS is a post-modern coming of age thriller certain to titillate as much as terrify with a candid look at a dancer trying to find herself on a blood-drenched stage.






"Amazing things don't happen if you always follow the rules."

It's hard for Amy Muldoon to be the new kid in town, especially when the other inhabitants of Sawmill Falls seem unable to hear the mysterious orchestra emanating from the town's abandoned cinema. But Amy can't ignore the music--not the violin, the piano, or the strange boy locked inside the theater, composing a special song and hiding a painful secret.

3 comments:

  1. nice and informative, i like that. Thank you for the time spent on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will immediately grab your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink
    or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly allow me recognise in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.
    Also visit my blog post ... click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can follow this blog by clicking "Join this site" at the top right. Also, you can join my website at www.JessicaMcHughBooks.com. Thank you very much for dropping by. I hope you'll leave some comments during the Coffin Hop, so you can be entered into the contest. :)

    ReplyDelete